The following is a simple list of natural things any woman suffering from menstrual cramps can do in order to improve her situation:
1 . Reduce the amount of coffee consumed every day. Even decaffeinated coffee beverages should be avoided, especially before your period arrives.
2 . Eliminated daily alcohol intake and limit alcohol consumption only to special occasions.
3. Increase the amount of water. Avoid drinking tap water or water contained in water bottles as they contain high levels of xenoestrogen, which mimics the action of estrogen and cause hormonal imbalance leading to irregular cycles, painful menses, infertility, etc .
3. Eat lots of fresh vegetables, whole grains, and fruits.
4. Eat only organically raised meat, and limit the amount of red meat to once a week.
5. Eat cold water fish that have been wild caught and not farmed.
6. Avoid or limit dairy foods as they increase prostaglandins production.
7. Do not smoke.
8. Reduce salty food intake before your period.
9. Increase circulation of blood flow to the reproductive organs by exercising, aerobic, walking or doing yoga.
10. Take a daily multivitamins specific for women. Take additional magnesium, calcium and B vitamins, especially B3 and B6.
You may visit Menstrual Cup Canada to get more information about Women Menstrual.