How to Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps




The following is a simple list of natural things any woman suffering from menstrual cramps can do in order to improve her situation:

1 . Reduce the amount of coffee consumed every day. Even decaffeinated coffee beverages should be avoided, especially before your period arrives.
2 . Eliminated daily alcohol intake and limit alcohol consumption only to special occasions.
3. Increase the amount of water. Avoid drinking tap water or water contained in water bottles as they contain high levels of xenoestrogen, which mimics the action of estrogen and cause hormonal imbalance leading to irregular cycles, painful menses, infertility, etc .
3. Eat lots of fresh vegetables, whole grains, and fruits.
4. Eat only organically raised meat, and limit the amount of red meat to once a week.
5. Eat cold water fish that have been wild caught and not farmed.
6. Avoid or limit dairy foods as they increase prostaglandins production.
7. Do not smoke.
8. Reduce salty food intake before your period.
9. Increase circulation of blood flow to the reproductive organs by exercising, aerobic, walking or doing yoga.
10. Take a daily multivitamins specific for women. Take additional magnesium, calcium and B vitamins, especially B3 and B6.

You may visit Menstrual Cup Canada to get more information about Women Menstrual.

7 Responses to "How to Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps"

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I know we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid  with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. My Husband gave it a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua  and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situation.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflammatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus Hiv/Aids, ALS, Parkinson, Hepatitis,Diabetes..

    ReplyDelete